The toys can sometimes collect grime and dirt whilst playtime, so we definitely would love to share with you 2 ways of cleaning them out!
1. Pop Them In The Dishwasher
- If your dog has toys made out of plastic or rubber, the quickest and easiest way to wash them is by loading them into the dishwasher! One cycle will give your dog toys a deep and thoroughly clean – zero scrubbings required.
- Make sure to load all dog toys into the top rack of the dishwasher, along with any other items you want to clean (like your dog bowls). Add white vinegar in place of dishwashing detergent and run through a normal cycle.
- Note: Super Chewer toys with a squeaker, fabric covering, or nylon strap are not dishwasher safe. We recommend spot-cleaning as needed.
2. Soak them in the tub, sink, or bucket!
- If you don’t have access to a dishwasher or washing machine, soaking your dog toys in a solution that’s equal parts white vinegar and water can be just as effective. Fill a bucket or sink with the vinegar/water solution. Sprinkle a bit of bathing soda on each toy and let it soak in the solution. After it’s done soaking, squeeze out any excess water and let air dry.
If you have a Classic toy, check out this article: How do I clean my BarkBox toys?