Frequently Barked Questions

How do I set up mail forwarding?

To set up forwarding you need to contact the United States Postal Service. You are able to update your BarkBox shipping address by logging into account or barking into The Happy Team.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request