When it is time to update your payment information, you are able to make that account change on your own! We bill on the 1st or 3rd of each month, if you are unsure of your billing date, you can review your account page HERE to see the upcoming charges. If you want to change your billing date, please connect with our Happy Team. To ensure we are able to bill the payment method of your choice, please have the billing updated before your scheduled billing date. If it slipped your mind, no worries! Update the account by the 25th of the month to ensure that your pup doesn’t miss out on their goodies!*
*NOTE: Our Happy team is unable to update the billing information on your behalf for security reasons. Please contact your bank/financial institution if you are having issues updating your payment method. Venmo is only available for US customers with qualifying purchases.
1. Log in to BarkBox.com by clicking Login at the top of any page
2. Enter your login information (if you need to reset your password, click HERE!) and click Login
3. Click on Account
4. Click on Payment Method
5. If you would like to add a credit card, click the radio button for Credit Card. If you would like to add your PayPal account click on PayPal. To link your Venmo account (US customers only) click on Venmo.
To update your credit card follow the next step below. To add or update PayPal, click here. To add or update Venmo (US customers only), click here.
6a. Enter new card information and click Save, and you are all set!
6b. Log in to PayPal and click Log In
7. PayPal will display your default payment options, once the payment preferences are what you would like, click Agree & Continue, and you are all set!
Venmo Steps (US customers only)
6c. After clicking on Venmo, a pop up will prompt you to scan a QR code with your Venmo app:
7. Then, you will need to authorize Venmo for your subscription:
8. Once you authorize Venmo, you will see a green check on the Venmo pop up:
9. The pop up will close, and you should now see a confirmation message below where you first selected Venmo as your payment option:
Why am I charged twice when I paid in full?
I have an unauthorized charge on my account, can you refund me?