If you are travelling:
- If you’re having your mail held, your BarkBox will hold with the rest of your mail, and then arrive when the mail hold ends. It’s very easy to put your mail on hold with USPS here.
- Not having your mail held or unsure about having your BarkBox held with your mail? We could change the address to a family member, neighbor, or your vacation spot, and automatically switch it back again for the next month!
- If you don't have any place you'd like to send your box there are a lot of dogs in shelters and rescues that would be very grateful if your pup was willing to donate their toys and treats. We can help you send it to your favorite shelter or we can help you choose one of our great partners.
If you are moving:
- If you know your new shipping address by the 5th, we can help with updating it for coming boxes. That way those BarkBox surprises are uninterrupted!
- Not sure of the new shipping address before the 5th? No worries! If you set up mail-forwarding here, your box will forward with the rest of your mail. Still not sure the box will arrive at the new address or unable to set up mail forwarding? Just let us know, we’ll work with you to make sure your pup gets their goodies.
- If neither of those options sound right, we definitely understand how chaotic moving can be, and we would love to offer to send next month’s box to a rescue of your choice, on us! Just let us know if you’d be interested and where you would like it sent. (Or we can choose one of our great rescue partners for you!)
If you can't receive your BarkBox for any other reason please reach out to the Happy Team directly! You can contact us through email here, bark at us via chat, or text or call us at 855-944-2275.