If you need to pause your subscription due to travel:
- If you’re having your mail held, your BarkBox will hold with the rest of your mail, and then arrive when the mail hold ends. It’s very easy to put your mail on hold with USPS here.
- Not having your mail held or unsure about having your BarkBox held with your mail? We could change the address to a family member, neighbor, or your vacation spot, and automatically switch it back again for the next month!
- If not, we could definitely help with pausing your subscription! Just let us know and we can stop the subscription, and then reactivate it automatically next month on the 3rd.
If you need to pause your subscription due to moving:
- If you know your new shipping address by the 5th, we can help with updating it for coming boxes. That way those BarkBox surprises are uninterrupted!
- Not sure of the new shipping address before the 5th? No worries! If you set up mail-forwarding here, your box will forward with the rest of your mail. Still not sure the box will arrive at the new address or unable to set up mail forwarding? Just let us know, we’ll work with you to make sure your pup gets their goodies.
- If neither of those options sound right, we definitely understand how chaotic moving can be, and we would love to offer to send next month’s box to a rescue of your choice, on us! Just let us know if you’d be interested and where you would like it sent. (Or we can choose one of our great rescue partners for you!)
- Not sure of the new address? Let us know, and we can follow up with you in a month or two to get your pup’s new address, and update it for future boxes.
If you need to pause your subscription for another reason please reach out to the Happy Team directly! You can contact us through email here, bark at us via chat, or text or call us at 855-944-2275.